Sunday, August 7, 2011

Free Agency

Well, the NFL's free agency is back in full swing. Everybody says the Eagles have a dream team now. They were able to reel in the big fish, nnamdi asomugha, but I am not sold on Vince Young or the other player they got from the Titans. I think the Ronnie Brown pick up was a good one as he will be a good backup to LeSean McCoy. The Eagles will be good, but I still think the Packers are the best. I will even say that the Packers are the best team in the NFL. They were injury prone last year, and still won the championship. Majority of their team will be healthy and back so they should win the Super Bowl. I am not saying they will, but they should!! Other free agent/trade moves I like were the Derrick Mason to the Jets, Albert Haynesworth to the Pats, Roy Williams to the Bears, and Steve Breaston to the Chiefs. Now, I am going to give you my opinions on the Dolphins!!

The Dolphins definitely decided to to go in another direction with their running game. They decided to trade and sign one of the most overrated players in the NFL, Reggie Bush. Bush is fast and will be a weapon for Henne, but he is not the running back that I put a lot of faith in. I am anxious to see how the guy the drafted from Kansas State will pan out. They traded up into the second round to get him so I hope they know what they are doing. I will say with Edmund Gates in the fold, the Dolphins will be a much faster team. Jason Taylor is back on defense, but I don't see him contributing that much. I am glad the Dolphins did not go out and get McNabb or Young, but they need some help at the quarterback position. Kyle Orton, who was rumored to be coming to the Dolphins, would have a slight upgrade, but I don't see this love affair of a quarterback whose record is 32-30. They signed Matt Moore, who was terrible with Panthers last year. Sometimes, my team never ceases to amaze me. Unless, the team is better than I expect, I see them having a new coach, quarterback, gm next year. I will be posting again soon!!!

No comments: